being part of something bigger – it’s what makes us “Pulaski proud!”
have an idea for a project?
We are currently seeking ideas for the October 3rd, 2020 day of service. If you have an idea, go ahead, and submit it even if you think it is a bit crazy. We love engaging with you to brainstorm how to make it happen!
Here are some project guidelines to help with your idea generation:
- …should benefit Pulaski County residents in some way
- …should be able to be complete the project on the day of service…can’t build a house…yet????
- …can be indoor or outdoor projects but performed in Pulaski County
- …should facilitate a team of about a dozen people or less…we like to work in fun, small groups
And here’s a sample list of the 50+ projects from our past 3 years of service:
- Pulaski County High School: installed a drop ceiling in the basketball locker room
- Dublin Adult Day Care: landscaped along the front of the building
- Agency on Aging: painted the house for an elderly couple
- Highland Village: landscaped
- Randolph Park: installed benches for the disc golf course
- Pulaski County Recreation Department: mulched several local playgrounds
- Dublin Middle School: Re-striped the parking lot
- YMCA of Pulaski County: deep cleaned the childcare rooms, upgraded the community gardens, and landscaped
- Power washing the siding of a shut-in’s home
Project Leaders: These folks are the backbone of GOPC. They love to work with people, own a project, and are challenged by something new. If you think you might be ready to lead a project let us know…we need good leaders.
Submit Your Project Idea/Request
Sorry. This form is no longer available.