being part of something bigger – it’s what makes us “Pulaski proud!”
We LOVE our Volunteers – the heart of GO PC!
Would you consider helping?
Here are some of the roles and opportunities for people of all ages and skill sets.
- Enjoy working together with others for the common good
- Administrative and organizational skills
- Overseeing a project as a project leader
- Donation of goods and services, in-kind and monetary support
- Knowledge and skill in safe use of hand tools and power tools.
- Carpentry, electrical, plumbing skills
- All ages are welcome. Children under 12 years of age must be supervised by a parent or guardian
2020 Registration is open July 15 – August 30
HOW DOES REGISTRATION WORK?
- The registration form below is where you can tell us the type of service you wish to offer for the service day.
- Once you have completed your form, and based on the projects scheduled for the day, we will do our best to pair you to a project that you have indicated an interest in. Otherwise, we will assign you to a project based on where we have a particular need that we feel you can provide!
- Please indicate on your registration if you have an allergy or need special accommodation. Please indicate on your registration if you have an allergy or need special accommodation.
- Assignment of volunteers to projects takes place 2-4 weeks in advance of the day of the event.
- Project leaders will be responsible for providing any tools and materials necessary to accomplish their project. Once you are assigned, you will be contacted by the project/volunteer liaison for further details and instructions.
GO Pulaski County is a wonderful opportunity to invest in our community while meeting new people, developing new skills, and being a part of something bigger than yourself. It may only be a one-day event, but the results last much longer.
Bring your kids! Bring the family! Bring your friends! We hope to see you on October 3!
If you have further questions, please contact email@example.com. Most inquiries will be handled within 24 hours.
NOTE: COVID-19 may impact our ability to carry out our plans for GO PC 2020 on October 3. We have volunteer safety as uppermost in our planning efforts. We will keep all volunteers informed if and as plans might change as we get closer to the day of the event.